THRIVE FORMULA MASTERCLASS
Re-Energize Your Life & Business with
More Focus, Stamina, & Momentum
* One quick energy-building tip to fire-up your day and get into action
* The fastest way to streamline your schedule and get more done in the morning
* How to put an end to your pandemic brain-fog to refocus on your top priorities
* The easily-underestimated key to building momentum all week
And I founded Balanced Professional in 2012 to support my female entrepreneur and professional peers in having it all — as long as they decide what all they want. I’ve spent twenty-plus years as a public defender and another ten years as a yoga instructor.
Join me for this masterclass and you’ll discover:
- One quick energy-building tip to fire-up your day and get into action
- The fastest way to streamline your schedule and get more done in the morning
- How to put an end to your pandemic brain-fog to refocus on your top priorities
- The easily-underestimated key to building momentum all week
We will be meeting and learning via Zoom. There will be time for questions & answers throughout.
Be sure to check your inbox for your workbook!
We will meeting for one hour.
Check out what these clients say…
"Even though I thought I had a handle on my priorities, I walked away with a clearer perspective of what actually mattered to me and a few more tools for getting things done."
Donna, entrepreneur/small business owner
"I would recommend Balanced Professional for people who are struggling with structuring their days and keeping a balance between their social life, JOY, and their work. I achieved clarity about what I really wanted and then pursuing this and making it my goal."
Yasmin, film producer.
"Michelle's unique blend of yin and yang make her an effective leader. She's gentle and inclusive, yet throrough."
What are the next steps?
1. Sign up for the masterclass by clicking the button below.
2. Check your inbox for a welcome email from Michelle@BalancedProfessional.com with next steps, including your workbook (will receive within 24 hours of signing up).
3. Be sure to calendar the workshop!